Sunday, January 17, 2010

Week 24


Entering week 24, looking pretty darn big and feeling little kicks and punches now from the inside and the outside which is very fun. This turtle neck top is obviously not a maternity top so it really accentuates how much Baby K is sticking out in the front. I know, Mom, I need to switch to more maternity tops, but when I layer up with a vest or jacket like I usually do, I feel like it's okay. I only have about 5 actual maternity tops, but I will gradually invest in more I'm sure. I feel like it's way too early for my belly button to be flipping inside out and for me to be changing from the round to oblong shape already...but it's happening. The countdown clock says 117 days til the due date...sounds like a LONG time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jana! It's Amanda in Topeka! You look adorable, and your hair is getting so long! :) Your due date will be here before you know it! I am so glad to hear everything is going well! Miss you guys dearly! Hope to see you soon! Have a great week!