Friday, January 8, 2010

Pizza & Mario Party

Snow days Wednesday through Friday make for an excellent week! It seems like there has been something each day that has prevented me from staying in my pjs ALL day long. Which is good I guess. Is it sad that I have to have somewhere to go or someone coming over to force me to shower and get ready on these days? Wednesday's reason for showering was that Matt held an impromptu pizza party for the team. We really enjoy having them over and, except for lack of parking, our house works out great for it!

Matt insisted on buying the Wii game "Mario Party" for this event. I wasn't sure about this decision as the roads were pretty bad and it seemed like they'd be fine playing our other Wii games. What's so special about Mario Party?

I haven't played yet, so I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I could tell they had a blast.

Ten "grown men" yelling and screaming at the TV over this game. And it's like it has its own language. They were yelling all sorts of crazy things that don't make sense if you're not playing the game about racing dolphins and candy in your pockets among other weird things.

Celebrating a victory.

Maybe sometime I'll get to have my 10 rowdiest friends over to play?

2 comments:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

I'll come play and you know I can be rowdy!!

Anna

BTW-I can assist with the red white and blue sports idea-am churning it around in my mind, and we CAN sew crib stuff and have it look FAB!

Trophy Wife said...

i thought you meant Super Mario Bros., it just came out. I don't know Mario Party but I'll come play and you know I'm rowdy. I'll bring Super Mario Bros., it can be our weekly reason to get together. :)