Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sauder Christmas

We started out Christmas Day at Matt's parents with a nice breakfast, opening MANY great gifts, and then lunch with some Keeley extended family. We then headed across town (thankful that our families just live 10 minutes apart!) for more gift opening and then a yummy Christmas dinner at my parents. Here are some shots from the Sauder Christmas. Keeley Christmas pics coming soon--although we do open gifts in our matching Christmas pj's there--so pics will be limited. :)

Matt, Dad, and Grandma played pinnacle for hours! Matt said he had fun, but I think he's a saint for hanging in there that long getting beat on by my Grandma and Dad.

Dad and Grandma Sauder opening gifts

Our Cowboys fans

Matt got a Wii game system, Mario Kart and Toy Story games. I'm very nervous this will affect our productivity in the evenings!

We got some cute baby stuff from both of our families! How fun!

Gentry and I with our stylish new umbrellas

Not sure what's going on here, but I'm sure it was funny!

We feel so blessed to have such wonderful families! Thanks for another year of great Christmas memories being made!

1 comment:

Trophy Wife said...

I love these pictures! Mostly the one of you three girls. Why are you covering your ears? Awesome. Also, the wii will totally take over your evenings, buy mario cart, buy super mario (we JUST got it yesterday), they are awesome.