Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fire Pit Fun!

Time for SMORES!!!

Getting all set up! Some of Matt's birthday money went toward our "Fire Pit Extraordinaire" area. So after weeks of "window shopping" and researching which type we wanted to get, we pulled the trigger. However, it was then too dark to actually try it out in our "Fire Pit Extraordinaire" area. It's kinda scary-dark in that corner of the yard. So we went for the patio this time.

Now we're ready. I did not know just how long it takes to get a fire going. Matt said he didn't realize how "city girl" I was. I really thought you could just throw a match onto the wood. Like a candle I guess? I didn't know! Matt laughed his head off.

Looking good.

Yummy!

And a great ending to all camp fires...

3 comments:

Kelly Michael said...

Looks like so much fun!! House warming party?!?

Trophy Wife said...

I second that house warming party idea. I'll help! And I wanna break in the hottub!

The Bolligs said...

That's the same fire pit we have and I LOVE IT! We love having fires too and Brett thinks it's cool to roast hot dogs, but I stick with the sweets :)