
Not that exciting to start with the carpet cleaning...but I'm impressed with the transformation! You can see it started out super-disgusting. This is the worst part of the house, of course. The whole house smells much better post-carpet cleaning. This will hopefully help delay us from having to get new carpet for awhile. This would not have been possible without the help of my great friend, Emily. We used Rusty's Carpet Cleaning Service, who I would recommend if you need a good cleaning! He had some scheduling issues and offered to knock off $50 from the price if we could get them cleaned on Saturday...the day of Matt's cousin's wedding in Great Bend. So thank you, thank you, thank you to Em for coming over to supervise Rusty cleaning the carpets while we were out of town. And she even captured a before and after pic. Just as I've found with the rest of Dirty Dawn's house, a little cleaning and it looks much better!
2 comments:
You are more than welcome! I have decided though, that more pictures of your house needs to be posted! PS What are you guys up to on Friday night?
That's awesome! It looks SOOO much better. Perhaps this is something Dawn should have done BEFORE selling her house. Duh!
Post a Comment