Here Beth and Mitch actually both got a hole in one, not last. We may not play again all summer, just so I can end on a win. Or I might become a pro mini golfer and play every day. I'll let you know.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Summer Fun!
Our new hang out is the "Family Fun Center" where we can play gooney golf! We've already been twice this week. Losers of each hole had to think of a creative way to be photographed with the props at that hole. Very fun! Notice I'm in very few photos...I WON!!! Yea for summer!










Here Beth and Mitch actually both got a hole in one, not last. We may not play again all summer, just so I can end on a win. Or I might become a pro mini golfer and play every day. I'll let you know.
Here Beth and Mitch actually both got a hole in one, not last. We may not play again all summer, just so I can end on a win. Or I might become a pro mini golfer and play every day. I'll let you know.
Labels:
Summer Fun,
Topeka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bullets for multiple things:
*The one with the handstand made me laugh out loud.
*Livejournal sucks and I don't know why it won't work with Blogger. Are you logged into Blogger when you try and comment?
*I've been waiting and hoping you would email me pictures/links.
*Have you messed with google reader yet? Seriously...do it!
*I love the background of your blog. Yeah for summer!
Post a Comment