Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weekend Pics

I was able to sneak back to GB for the weekend when Matt and the team went out of town for a tournament on Friday and Saturday. I didn't want to leave Matt home alone for Thanksgiving, but when he left for the tourney I fled for home. I've found I'm not yet strong enough to handle holidays alone. It killed me to know everyone was together at home while we couldn't be there. So I made the short trek and it was great to see everyone!

Click to play Thanksgiving 08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of things:

1. The kid looks old.
2. Who brought a dog?!?
3. When did your Dad start hunting?
4. I miss your basement. It's just like I remember it though.
5. We went to the parade too. I suck for not calling you. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Have a good day at school tomorrow. It's almost Friday.

Just Jana said...

1. Yes, I woke up one day and the Kid was grown up!!! It's weird to look at kids in my classes and think that she is their age. I'm sure that she's much more well behaved than some of the kids in my classes, right?!
2. My aunt and uncles dog
3. Yes, my dad took up bow hunting shortly after we left for college. Now he's obsessed.
4. and 5. You are forgiven for not calling me. But next time call!! :)

mindy said...

Looks like it was fun. We're looking forward to being with everyone again this summer. Can't believe its been since Christmas 06 since we've had "big family" as Andy calls it.