Monday, October 27, 2008

See G-Dog Run!

Go G-Dog go! Gentry committed to running the KSU Homecoming 5K so I made the trip to Manhattan to partake in the event and spend a day hanging out. It took some encouragement...but she ran the whole thing and did well! Great job G-Dog! What a fun day with my "best girlfriend!"

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

mindy said...

Oh Lou Lou. Love your jammie pants! So...which of you do you think is more Sauder and which is more Roberts? ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss you! Audee sent me her blog - which lead me to yours, which makes me miss you SOOOO BADLY!!!
Love that there were more pics of Gench getting ready for the race, than in it! I MISS YOU!!!
I have to go now - The Hills is coming on... I am obsessed!
Love you!!! Kristi!