
Going to a wedding in Omaha this weekend. Can't remember for the life of me if I already bought them a present or not. I always buy wedding gifts online and have them shipped directly to the bride & groom. I tend to use Bed, Bath, & Beyond or Crate & Barrel. They have the best online registries. I just keep thinking...really? This is happening to me? I've lost my mind this much, already, at the wee age of 25.
I try to be so organized...I haven't written down a confirmation # for a gift anywhere...but I know I've looked at their registry...hmm. Would I have bought them this? That? Dang it!
Question: What's more embarassing? To go to a wedding and NOT give them a gift or to send someone TWO gifts?
4 comments:
gotta send another gift. better for them to think you are extra generous than stingy. is that how you spell stingy? i've lost it too.....long ago.
Have you checked your cc for crate and barrel charges?? You'd hate to get two gifts but hate to not send one also, quite the dilemma!
when the store sends you an email conformation, just save it when you read it in a folder called MISC or something. Then you can always check that folder for conformation information. Grandmama
Jana...this is Jason. You are hilarious with this website and I am realizing how much I miss you guys and love you guys! I trust that School will keep getting easier for you and you will have it mastered by the years end!
Post a Comment