Well, one "first" down. First day of New Staff Academy was on Friday. We were greeted with gifts and name tags from school board members and district office staff. I am eager to learn about the district and excited to meet people so I (nearly) enjoyed the day of meetings. (Got a little long at the end). The staff is very impressive--from the curriculum specialists to the superintendent. Matt says I've been "drinking the Kool-aid" but from as far as I can tell, this is a great district to be a part of!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
The First of the Firsts
Well, one "first" down. First day of New Staff Academy was on Friday. We were greeted with gifts and name tags from school board members and district office staff. I am eager to learn about the district and excited to meet people so I (nearly) enjoyed the day of meetings. (Got a little long at the end). The staff is very impressive--from the curriculum specialists to the superintendent. Matt says I've been "drinking the Kool-aid" but from as far as I can tell, this is a great district to be a part of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Enjoy the KoolAid as long as you can...it eventually loses the sweetness. Although, we are going to the white water center for team building this year. That will be cool. I'm not a huge rafting fan but at least it is a controlled environment, not some real wilderness thing. :)
You will be such a great teacher! I am excited to read about your adventures! Love you!
Post a Comment