Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Birthday Fun!

In the Keeley family, they don't just celebrate birthdays, they celebrate your whole birthday month! I think that is awesome...the only thing is that Christy's birthday is 10 days after mine which doesn't bother me, but I'm pretty sure she had to think long and hard before deciding to let me into the family since I have a July birthday. Regardless, everyone came out to celebrate with me at Cheeseburger in Paradise and Dave & Buster's at the Legends shopping center.




Dave & Busters is like a huge arcade for adults. There are always some little kids running around, but I totally question any parents who'd bring their kids here. Kids go to Chuckey Cheese, adults go to Dave & Busters.


Preparing to race...I got 5th, I think. But if it was real life I'm pretty sure I'd win! Erin got last. I only put that on here because he denied it so hard-core.


Hauling home all of our prizes from the arcade store. Where are we going to keep this crap?


I love to display birthday cards...probably for the rest of my birthday month!


Pretty flowers from Matt. Whenever he sends flowers, he always has a single pink carnation, which is the Gamma Phi Beta flower, added to the bouquet. Isn't he sweet?


Getting good use out of my new cupcake tree already! Nothing like a strawberry cupcake with breakfast, lunch and dinner. But hey, it's my birthday month! Happy Birthday Month to you too, Christy! :)

4 comments:

mindy said...

Love your new blog look. Birthday month- rock on.

Trophy Wife said...

Love that Matt includes the G-Phi flower, he's such a good guy! :)

Braxmeyers said...

Sounds fun--I love Cheeseburger in Paradise! Is it socially acceptable to bring young kids in over the lunch hour, on a week day, if they are supervised? :)

Mandy said...

JANA! I am so glad that I found your blog! Hope you are doing well my friend! Love ya! Mandy