Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Cindy's Last Night Single"



So technically it wasn't her last night single, but that was the theme for the night on Saturday when Christy and Beth threw a bachelorette party for Cindy at a hotel in downtown Kansas City. The group of 20 of Cindy's friends and family members went to the new Power & Light district to celebrate Cindy's upcoming marriage to Erin. (Yes, he's a boy...and that's how he spells his name, Erin).



Here I am with the party planners Beth & Christy, Cindy, and Matt's mom (I guess she's everyones mom in the pic but mine) Jan.

I was a little nervous about the night as this isn't really my style and I didn't really think I'd have anyone to hang out with. But it was actually a lot of fun and makes me look forward to being with everyone again at the wedding this weekend. Seems like we've been counting down to Cindy & Erin's wedding for so long it's hard to believe it's this Saturday!!! Then what will I count down to? Gentry's return from Brazil? Going to Vegas? The first day of school? I'll let you know...

1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

Looks like it was fun! I like the girl's hair that is next to you in the picture of all of you.