Welcome to, what I call, the corner of despair in my living room. This has become quite an unpleasant place to be...yet a place that I am banished to due to my schoolwork this summer. I'm taking nine hours of graduate classes this summer. I had kinda always wondered why everyone gasped so much when I told them how many hours I was taking this summer. I now know why. Because taking 9 hours is crazy. Not to mention, possibly humanly impossible. We shall see. Okay, now I'm just being dramatic...it's not that bad. But due to my relaxing weekend, I've been having to read about 80 pages a day and just had to spend the last 3 hours sitting in this corner writing a 7 page paper. Now I see why you should never procrastinate. Ahh, hindsight is always 20/20. Just wanted to give you a glimpse of what I've been up to. Now, back to work! I can at least take comfort in the fact that it will all be over on July 12. Ahhh.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
The Corner of Despair
Welcome to, what I call, the corner of despair in my living room. This has become quite an unpleasant place to be...yet a place that I am banished to due to my schoolwork this summer. I'm taking nine hours of graduate classes this summer. I had kinda always wondered why everyone gasped so much when I told them how many hours I was taking this summer. I now know why. Because taking 9 hours is crazy. Not to mention, possibly humanly impossible. We shall see. Okay, now I'm just being dramatic...it's not that bad. But due to my relaxing weekend, I've been having to read about 80 pages a day and just had to spend the last 3 hours sitting in this corner writing a 7 page paper. Now I see why you should never procrastinate. Ahh, hindsight is always 20/20. Just wanted to give you a glimpse of what I've been up to. Now, back to work! I can at least take comfort in the fact that it will all be over on July 12. Ahhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there...you'll make it and when it's over, you'll be so proud of yourself.
Show me more corners in your house...
Post a Comment